We are going to giveaway £200 worth of Married to the Sea products to one lucky winner in our competition. The winner can choose £200 worth from our product range of their own choice and will have the amazing experience of being fully kitted out, looking good in quality clothing and having true love of the ocean.
So how can you win this amazing prize?
We would like you to post your pictures summing up why you are ‘Married to the Sea’ on our Facebook or Instagram page. We want to see sunsets, fun, high energy sports, low energy strolls, beach dogs, sand in your toes, inspiration, lifestyle and most importantly the ocean. Whether you live by sea, do sports on the sea, work on the sea – we want to see those great images.
Rules: You must post on Married to the Sea Brand Facebook Page or Married to the Sea Brand Instagram Page using both of these hashtags #marriedtotheseabrand #spreadingthealoha
You must have taken and own the images that you post to our pages yourself. You will need to like/follow these pages for us to get back in touch with you if you win.
Competition closes at 10am on 15th October 2017 – The lucky winner will then be notified back via social media.
Good Luck and get snapping and posting!
Married to The Sea Competition term and conditions (you may want to read this bit with feet up and a coffee!)
1. The promoter is: Married To The Sea whose registered office is at 2 Surfside Stores, Mawgan Porth, Cornwall.
2. The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 16 years or over except employees of Married to The Sea and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via Married to The Sea Facebook Pages, Married to the Sea Instagram Pages, marriedtothesea.com and In Store at Married to the Sea Mawgan Porth.
6. We will accept multiple enteries for this competition.
7. Closing date for entry will be 15th October 2017 After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
8. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
9. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows: Like us on Facebook or Follow us on Instagram. Load up your images to our pages with both the correct hashtags #marriedtotheseabarnd #spreadingthealoha
10. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
11. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
12. The prize is as follows: £200 of Married to The Sea Products of the winners choice (The winner will be given a unique code to choose products online or can choose in our store.
The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
13. Winners will be chosen by the business owner based on what they see are the best images fitting the competition criteria.
14. The winner will be notified by email or Facebook within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
15. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
16. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
18. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by [English] law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of [England].
19. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent. All entrants agree to the sharing of their images by Married to The Sea Brand.
20. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
21. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
23 Married to The Sea also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.